Google Classroom Update
We rolled over to a new domain this afternoon. Students will no longer be able to log into Google (anything) using @copelandms.org. Please log in with the same information just replace the domain with @rocktwp.net. For example, my the login is now email@example.com. All student work and files are still there.
If you are signed into a computer at home or school with Chrome, you will need to remove your previous account and add this new one. Below are steps to remove a Chrome user.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the button with your name or People .
- Click Switch person.
- Point to the person you want to remove.
- At the top right of the person, click More .
- Click Remove This Person.
- Confirm by clicking Remove This Person.