Dear DBO Family,
It is hard to believe we have already entered March but we are certainly happy to see some nicer weather! As always please help us make sure your child/ren have weather appropriate clothes as we will be outside for recess and physical education as much as the weather allows.
Please also take note of our dropoff procedures so that we can continue to make sure all members of the DBO family are safe. The full outline is located on the DBO website under the Parent Tab and then Arrival and Dismissal procedures. In short:
* If able, use the transportation provided by the district for your child.
* Drive SLOWLY through the front parking lot when dropping off your child.
* Stop in the designated Drop-Off Zone, allow your child to exit your vehicle safely and drive away slowly.
* DO NOT park in the Drop-Off Zone to deliver your child to the building. This will help avoid holding up traffic.
* All children arriving after 8:18: Parent must park in lot and sign student in at main office.
Our Character focus for the month of March is Friendship. As always, we can use your help as we try and reinforce students sharing time/equipment/friends and continuing to trust and support each other.
Please pay close attention to the website calendar and PTA buzz sent weekly so you can stay informed about school and community events.
Thank you, as always,